The APS DFD Housing team will start accepting hotel reservations for the Annual APS DFD Meeting in Seattle on Monday June 17th. All hotels are in walking distance to the Washington State Convention Center in the heart of downtown Seattle.
- You can book, modify or cancel your hotel reservation anytime using the APS DFD housing website.
- A valid credit card is needed to guarantee your reservation (no deposit will be charged at time of booking).
- Deadline for Reservations: the discounted hotel rates are available until October 21st or until the room blocks at the conference hotels are sold out.
- Cancellation: reservations need to be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee equal to one night room and tax (15.6% + $2).
- All hotels are non-smoking.
In order to keep conference registration rates as low as possible it is crucial participants book their stay at one of the hotels listed below through our housing website.
Rates are per night and do NOT include 15.6% + $2 lodging tax & fee per night; all rates include complimentary internet in sleeping rooms. All hotels have a safe in each sleeping room.
Amenities - For additional amenities and details about each hotel, see descriptions that follow. W Wireless internet in sleeping room; FB Full breakfast included in rate.
SOLD OUT!: Homewood Suites, Hotel Max, and Hotel Theodore
You may make a reservation at any of the con¬tracted hotels by going to our housing website on or after June 17, 2019 at https://book.passkey.com/go/APSDFD2019.
Or by contacting:
APS DFD Housing Bureau
Toll Free: 1-877-226-1859
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time
Hotel Amenities & Details